The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, May 8, 2009

Tech Difficulties

My computer is currently being repaired by the Apple store geniuses.  The graphics card went out on my MacBook Pro, so I had no monitor.  I'm currently using my old laptop, but it's slow and frustrating.  Plus, I also have all my stuff for the blog on my MacBook.

The repair should be done in 5 days (dropped it off yesterday).  I will not be blogging until I get my computer back, so I'll see everyone (hopefully) early next week.

P.S. I lost that online short contest.  I do appreciate everyone who voted.  We ended up getting over 100 votes, yet still lost by 20 or so.  I guess you can't win them all.

Though, I did though win an iTunes gift card, which may or may not be a prize in next year's Oscar contest. I don't usually buy stuff there. I know it sounds weird, but I would rather by a CD or even vinyl record. I like hard copies.

No comments: