The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Final Reminder: Vote

It could be argued that I'm making too big of a deal with this contest. That very well may be true. At this point, I'm just trying to pull off what seems like the impossible. I had the lead in this contest until either last Saturday or Sunday (forget which day). I trailed as many as roughly 15 votes at certain points and have closed the gap as close as 1 vote. Yet, I still haven't been able to take back the lead.

This contest doesn't really have any prizes and the worst thing I could do is place second, but I would still like to win. So, if you haven't voted yet, please do. Even if you have voted at your house, for example, you can vote at your work as well. The contest does recognize IP addresses (which is a good thing) though, so you can't stuff the ballot. I'm just trying to get as many votes as possible during the final day and go for what would now be called an upset.

Voting ends on Thursday night at midnight. Click HERE, then click KEEP.

No comments: