The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Belated Blog Anniversary (Again)

This is the second straight year I've done this. I always forget about my blog's anniversary. On May 18th, Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas turned two. Where has all the time gone? Can't believe it.

I'm going to shy away from a complete retrospective, but it's been a fun two years. Filled with ups and downs. Actually, I started this blog as a more of a hodge-podge site. Wrote about much more than the awards season and movies. I actually didn't even call this blog "Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas" until January 2008. Before I simply called it "A Day in the Life with Mikey Filmmaker".

This is actually the second blog I've ever done. I did a blog, really a diary of my college years. This has been much different and much more fun. After two years, I still don't get very many hits, but I don't plan to stop.

If people are not going to be smart enough to read what I have to say, then that's their loss. Especially, when it comes to the Oscars. I've really come into my own the last two years being an awards pundit. I may not duplicate the excitement of last year's show (yes, I'm moving away from the Kodak at the end of this month), but I'm still going to analyze the hell out of them.

For those of you who do take the time to read the blog, thank you. Let's try to make this next year my best ever.

1 comment:

syam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.