The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back from the Dead

It took longer than expected, but my computer is fixed. Actually, I was getting worried since I had a misdiagnosis from the Apple Store geniuses. They told me I had liquid damage and the repair would not be covered by Apple. I went to get a second opinion at an authorized Apple service center and they said there was no liquid damage. Basically, I almost paid over a thousand dollars to fix something, but everything worked out. The graphics card repair was completely free. It was very frustrating and of course, the Apple Store insisted they didn't make a mistake. All I'm going to say is I am never going back to the Apple Store at the Grove in Los Angeles. The geniuses there should be renamed dumb asses.

In other news, Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas did get nominated for two LAMMYs: Best Theme and Best Name. I'm actually going to write another FYC post later today and maybe make a new ad. I'm glad we at least got nominated. Both categories have six total nominees, so winning is no guarantee. Voting ends on May 31st (which is my birthday). No pressure or anything, but that would be a nice 24th birthday present.

No comments: