The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Vote for Snuggle!


If you have like 2 minutes free (or even less), then I ask that you quickly go to the below link and vote for my film, Snuggle. I made it way back in 2005 (I was 20) when I was a junior in film school. It's not my best work, but it's always been a favorite of mine.

The project is called a 3-2-1. Three pages of script. Two characters. One location. It was shot on 24p and was made for less than a 100 dollars (probably 50-75). And most of the budget was spent on food for the cast and crew.

Chapman is running a competition right now, so please vote. They are giving away prizes and I want to win one!  You don't need to even register. Just don't stuff the ballot since I have no idea if they are checking IP addresses and I don't want to look like I cheated to win.  One vote would be greatly appreciated.  Voting ends Thursday. Thanks!

No comments: