The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Beatles Remasters to be Released!

In case you hadn't heard, The Beatles will be finally releasing remasters of their releases on CD on 09/09/09. This is the same day that Rock Band: The Beatles will be released.

It's safe to say that many Beatle fans will probably be in debt on this day. I do want these remasters, though I will probably just wait until Christmas. As for Rock Band, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do.

It's also interesting to read in the last few days that over 100 million Beatle tracks are downloaded illegally each year. I guess that asks the question, how many people will really buy these? It should still be a good amount. The CDs are actually going to include a lot of original liner notes and album packaging. That makes me excited.

Believe it or not, The Beatles are actually the only band that I have never downloaded any of their music. I legally bought every album. I owe it to them.

Click HERE for more details on the remasters.

No comments: