The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, February 16, 2009

The Oscar Set

I actually tried to see if I could look through the doors of the Kodak yesterday and it was completely blocked off (obviously). There was a huge curtain blocking any chance of seeing inside the theatre.

This should be a real interesting show for the simple reason that it will be different. Hopefully, for the Academy it is successful.

I'm going to try to take some more pictures tomorrow. It was rainy today, so I opted not to take a couple pictures of these huge Oscar banners that were put up.

I know I won't be able to actually get close at all next Sunday, but it's still really cool to be able to watch them put everything together. It's something I won't forget for a long time especially since I probably won't be living in my current apartment this time next year.

No comments: