The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar Pictures from Outside the Kodak

Here are some pictures taken this morning. This is just one of the many benefits of reading this blog. I may not have the best analysis, but I have pictures that you can't find anywhere else. Enjoy!

All the streets around the Kodak are being closed off. This street leads to where I live. Basically, there's no way to leave today.


Here's a sidewalk on Hollywood Blvd. In a couple hours it will be filled with fans hoping to see their favorite stars.


I think I see the giant Oscar statue.


Yes, that definitely is a giant Oscar.


One of the benefits of closing down the streets is that I can stand in the middle of Hollywood Blvd. to capture this picture. From what I was told this morning from a creditable source is that the limos will drop off the stars in front of the black fence. This is the beginning of the red carpet. Some stars are expected to arrive as early as 11:00 a.m especially the presenters as they need to rehearse. They also meet with the media before finally walking down the red carpet.

No comments: