The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ode to the Big Stars 2


Last year I posted the above video the night before the Oscars. Here we are a year later and I'm posting it again. Why? Well, I really like Boogie Nights. More importantly, I feel like it sums up the feeling the night before the Oscars. Everyone is tense, sleep deprived, and possibly coked out.

So, here is my final post before the live blog tomorrow. All these months of hard work lead to this: The 81st Annual Academy Awards!

I'll see you tomorrow at the Oscars...

1 comment:

elgringo said...

Thanks for the comment on He Shot Cyrus.
I hope Milk wins as well (although I've yet to watch Slumdog).

So you live within walking distance from The Oscars? Lucky man. Looking forward to your live blog.