The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Need to Catch up on Nominated Films?

Do you need to catch up on some of the big nominated films tonight? Maybe you don't have enough time. I mean the Oscars are roughly six hours away.  Well, my fellow readers, I want to direct you to my good friends over at The Middlest Child. I realize I should have posted this earlier in the week, but they have been doing hilarious two minute reviews. Check it out HERE.

Also, I want to direct you to another friend of mine, The Unlimited Freedom Castle. They posted last week a well written piece inspired by some of the nominated films. It's called The Terrific Tale of Joseph Zipperpin. Check it out HERE.

Live blogging will begin very shortly. Stay tuned.

No comments: