The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

It's Here! The 2nd Annual Oscar Contest!

Now that the Super Bowl is over and it's February, I felt like this is the best time to officially start the contest. The rules are simple and the exact same as last year. Predict as many categories correctly as possible. The person with the most correct picks wins.

The bonus of this year's contest is that I will be giving away a prize. Yes, I'm giving away my used, but in excellent condition copy of Crash. This film won Best Picture at the 2005 Oscars over Brokeback Mountain.

I have more details on the official contest page which can be found HERE.

I'm excited about this and I hope this year's contest is even better than last year's. Good luck everyone.

To enter click HERE.

1 comment:

ed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.