The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Even MORE Oscar Pictures from Outside the Kodak

I'm just on fire with these pictures. I hope someone is visiting my blog and appreciating them even a little. It would make me feel happy. Once again enjoy!


I just like this picture. It's very artistic.


I think I've taken this picture three times already this week.


Another picture I've taken earlier in the week. There are a couple changes such as red curtains now up on the tents. Also, if you look very closely, you can see the red carpet.


It's the red carpet, which leads to the Kodak Theatre.


If you look very closely you will see the red carpet under the plastic.


Yes, that's my right leg and foot on the red carpet. Who's the man now? Bitch...

No comments: