The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Day After

It's the day after the Oscars and I need to really sit down and collect some thoughts. Not only was it a big night for films, but also a big night for this blog. I know right now that I won at least three Oscar contests. I have been contacted. Later I'll post some reaction to winning these. I was able to switch my Sound Editing pick earlier in the day to Knight on many of these contests and proved the difference. If I didn't make the change, I still got 21/24, but my official score was 22/24 (a new record). It's amazing too since that a couple of these contests were entered by at least couple hundred people.

After last night I also realized that I need to get more serious with this blog. Sadly, I'm retiring my drinking wine from live blogging. I actually feel fine today, but I looked at some of the live blog earlier today and it was not what I wanted it to be. I honestly think that was the best blog post I've ever done, but I still wish I ended it with more of a bang.

I'll be back later today with some more thoughtful analysis of what happened last night.

No comments: