The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

31 Days of Moustache is Coming!

Yes, you read that right. After a year delay, I will be doing 31 days of Moustache during the the entire month of March. So, we're actually going to take a complete break from the award season the entire month. I think we're all a little burnt out, so I'm going to take a quick vacation talking about Oscars.

I have pre-selected 30 of my favorite moustaches throughout history. I have reserved the last spot for someone special. Who? You'll just have to wait (don't worry it's not me). These 30 other people will have their order randomly drawn in the next day or two. I didn't want to play any favorites. I have no idea who is going first or last.

All I know is that 31 Days of Moustache is going to be a lot of fun. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Fletch said...

Can't wait for this. Tom Selleck and Burt Reynolds had better be represented, and Mel Gibson's new one could easily crack the list. I'm also partial to Sam Elliott and Kurt Russell's in Tombstone...