The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mikey Filmmaker Turns 23

Yes, today is my birthday. I'm 23. Damn, I'm starting to get old. I actually pulled out a piece of gray hair out of my head this morning and my bad hurts. It sucks.

Seriously, I'm going to try to post some stuff this weekend since I feel like I've let down some of my hardcore fans. I do have a little treat for you all. This is something I wrote a couple months ago. It's a haiku I wrote one night while I was very stoned. Don't ask, but I have a thing for writing haikus while high. Though, I wouldn't try it at home. I'm a professional ston... I mean haiku writer.
The Legend of Mikey Filmmaker
He will save us all
Women love and adore him
Blogs like no other

No comments: