The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm Back from Retirement

I know I tricked everyone yesterday, but it was April Fool's Day.  Don't worry, I'm not retiring yet.  Although, I have been a little busy with personal matters the last week or so and it has taken away time in write in this blog. I have all kinds of stuff I want to talk about, but need to make time for it.  I expect to make some time possibly later today.

To give you a quick preview, I did attend that Red Sox vs. Dodgers game at the Coliseum with supposedly 115,000 people.  Plus, baseball just started and I wanted to preview the season ahead at least from the Red Sox's perspective.  I also wanted to give some of my thoughts on WrestleMania XXIV.  Oh, and I have seen couple old films recently that I wanted to write about, so that's the tentative forecast for the next couple days.

Now, it's time to see if I can pull through.

Oh, and Bonnie Parker was defeated in that tournament by Sil, but by a very close score of 11-9.  I'm not too surprised, but it was a fun contest to be a part of and I look forward to the next event.  It will be interesting to watch and see what female wins it all.  Sil could have a legit chance even though Species is a mediocre film that stars two Oscar winners (Ben Kingsley and Forest Whittaker) and one Oscar nominee (Michelle Williams).  Good luck, Mr. Fletch.  I'll vote for you just out of respect.

No comments: