The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hello, Goodbye

It seems like it has been forever that I have posted a new entry. I feel somewhat guilty, but my life has been all over the place recently and this blog has been the last thing on my mind. That brings me to the point of this post. Arguably the most difficult I have ever written here at Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas.

No, I'm not getting married. And no, I'm not expecting a child after an adventurous one night stand. I'm retiring from the blogging world. I'm going out on top as I always envisioned. I talked it over with my wife and two children, Oscar and Emmy, and it seems like the best thing to do at this point in my life. I'm 22 years old going on 23. My best days are behind me.  If I'm not at my best, then I don't want to continue to blog.  It's plain and simple.

So, thank you everyone for your support and good night.

Oh, I forgot one more thing. Happy April Fool's Day! I'll see everyone tomorrow as I got a ton of catching up to do.

1 comment: