The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Best Lines of Blue Velvet

After watching Blue Velvet recently, I have to poise a serious question. What is the best conversation that takes place in that film? Think about all the ridiculous lines from Dennis Hopper's Frank Booth.

I've decided to compile a short list of a couple of my personal favorites. If someone else has another line or conversation they love, please feel free to drop me a comment. Otherwise, here are my favorites.

Frank Booth: What kind of beer do you like to drink, neighbor?
Jeffrey Beaumont: Heineken.
Frank Booth: Heineken? Fuck that shit! Pabst Blue Ribbon!

Dorothy Vallens: Hello, baby.
Frank Booth: Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon? Can't you fucking remember anything?

Ben: To your health.
Frank Booth: Ah, shit, let's drink to something else. Let's drink to fucking. Yeah, say, "Here's to your fuck, Frank."
Ben: If you like, Frank. Here's to your fuck.

Raymond: Do you want me to pour it Frank?
Frank Booth: No I want you to fuck it. Shit, yes, pour the fuckin' beer!

No comments: