The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Weekend Thoughts of an Italian Florist: Vol. 1, Issue 2

Okay, so I missed the last couple weeks. Some things with greater importance came up. I hope you can forgive me.

Thought #1: May have another big agency interview next week. Should be interesting. Honestly, just wish that company (name deleted for privacy) would call me back and set something up.
Thought #2: As the season nears the end, the Celtics may actually win #17 this year. The West doesn't scare me that much and this team is just built to win.
Thought #3: The Bruins are as usual tanking as the playoffs approach. This team looked like at least playoff bound, but they are playing like a bunch of bums.
Thought #4: Not really worried about the Sox, yet. The season hasn't even started and people are pushing the panic button. Why?
Thought #5: Can Bonnie Parker really kill Sil in a battle?

No comments: