The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Trying to Write

Just realized I haven't posted in a couple days. I've been a little busy the last couple of days, so I have a legit reason. I was at the Whittier Film Festival over the weekend. Plus, I got to write this argument for an event I'm doing with LAMB.

My plan is to post a review on the film festival tomorrow. Maybe try to write some other exciting things. Trying to find material after Oscar season is beginning to be more difficult than I originally thought.

3 comments:

Dicking Your Dragon said...

wow you have nothing to write already! Expand your self. Get interesting. Not to mention you call yourself a boston sports blogger. Not a damn thing on your C's?

man you be all manner of boring. I should only check back once a month.

Mikey Filmmaker said...

I'm sorry I can't satisfy you, Dicking. You want this to be a blog about everything. Sorry to break your heart, but I only write about certain topics.

Fletch said...

Well, that was uncalled for.

Ready for more - glad to see you back.