The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Madness Has Begun!

Today starts what some people call the most exciting four days in sports. It's March Madness and the first two rounds of the tournament take place today through Sunday. In the college sports world, I don't think it gets much better. There are always a couple upsets and close games. It also makes you fall in love with an underdog or two. The tournament is a brilliant idea and fun time to watch basketball.

Now, I'm not going to analyze the tournament. I'll leave that task to Dick Vitale and company. I will let you know my Final Four picks. Here it goes.

North Carolina (National Champion)
UCLA (National Runner-Up)
Kansas
Texas

Will that Final Four happen? Probably not, which is why I waited for the tournament to start, so no one would take my picks seriously. I will say that I've been a North Carolina fan since 1998 (when I started watching college basketball closely), so above all else, that's who I will be rooting for. Go Heels!

No comments: