The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm Back

Well, it's official I'm returning to the blogging world as of today. Yes, I know it's the biggest announcement this week. Sorry, Brett. After spending the last week or so reflecting and whatnot, I feel it's time to get back into the game.

First off, thanks to all those who sent their thoughts as I really did appreciate it. I don't think you ever get over the fact that someone has died. You just learn to adjust and make sure it doesn't dictate your life. As I approach a little over a week since the death of Auntie Tina, that's how I feel right now.

I also want to make an announcement that I've had a mysterious illness the last week. I was talking to my Mom the other day and I think I caught something she had. I lost my appetite and my stomach has been upset. Not that you want to know all of that, but I just wanted to sound like Nikki Finke for a paragraph. Although, if any of my roommates get sick, don't blame me.

A lot of exciting stuff has happened in the Boston sports world during the last week. I'll post more on that in the near future. Even though I'm still bitter over the Pats' Super Bowl loss, it's a good time to be a Boston sports fan.

Don't worry, I don't plan to do that much posting for the 2008 Oscars, but I've got some exciting entertainment news to discuss (at least according to me).

Oh, and I know that the blog's banner is too big. I got to fix that. I'll be playing around with some stuff over the next few months. Trying to make this blog look cooler and more professional. Just in case anyone really cares.

And finally, I appreciate the support. My readership has greatly expanded since the start of 2008. I credit that to my fellow bloggers, LAMB, other networking sites, and myself (What? It's true.). I hope you come back to reading this blog because I'm going to start posting again, and I don't feel like talking to myself.

"Don't Ever Stop Coming"
AT 2/26/08

No comments: