The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Can Bonnie Parker Kill Sil?

That's the question of the week, friends. I was a little worried at first, but I luckily got an opportunity to watch Species today. It was on AMC and I was not impressed. Could Sil kill Bonnie? Maybe, but I think Bonnie is a little smarter than her. And smarts go a long way in cat fights.





Sil is one of those characters that looks big and bad by description, but the filmmakers dropped the ball. She is boring and spends her time trying to find a man to impregnate her. I was hoping she was going to be this lunatic alien, but that is not the case. It was very disappointing. Granted she is hot, but so is Bonnie Parker.

Only time will tell who wins this battle. I'll let you know if I make it to the "Elite 8".

2 comments:

Fletch said...

Bonnie's going down...

Mikey Filmmaker said...

Well, it's good to see I have your support.