The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Are You a Terrorist?

This has nothing to do with movies or Boston sports, but I thought it was very interesting. I was reading this article online about there being over 900,000 names on the U.S. government terrorist watch list. There should be over one million by July 2008.

I don't know what to make of this list. I like to consider myself very liberal, so considering that roughly 1 in 300 Americans are terrorists, I'm probably on the list. I probably know about 299 other people that are more patriotic than me. The government probably classifies anyone who is a Democrat as a terrorist.

I guess what I did learn was always watch your back. A terrorist could be anywhere. Look at my current situation. I live with a black man and a white man who can't grow a beard. Fuck, I'm screwed.

Click HERE to read the article.

No comments: