The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Week from Hell, Pt. 1

Here is my week in a nutshell.

Sunday: I proceed to eat and drink well over a 1000 calories. The Patriots lose Super Bowl XLII to the Giants 17-14...

Monday: I realize that the Patriots actually lost Super Bowl XLII to the Giants 17-14!

Tuesday: Hilary Clinton kicks Obama's ass in California (current state), Massachusetts (home state), and New York (another big state). People actually are voting for Huckabee?! The Patriots really lost Super Bowl XLII to the Giants 17-14?!

Wednesday: Start feeling sick. I think I caught something from someone. Duke beats North Carolina. Clinton is going to beat Obama. The Patriots still lost Super Bowl XLII to the Giants 17-14...

Thursday: I think I caught something from Dres. I don't feel 100%. Curt Schilling is possibly done for the season. At least Romney dropped out! I still can't believe the Patriots, Obama, and North Carolina all lost in one week...

Pt. 2 will be posted in a couple days.

No comments: