The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas Officially on iTunes

Granted, it isn't difficult to get in the iTunes store that still doesn't take away from the fact that it is exciting. The podcasts can now be found there. I have also posted the link to the column to the right. Or you can click HERE. I highly suggest you subscribe to the feed. This makes it easy to listen to the podcasts and they are delivered right to your iTunes. Although, I will still post the podcasts on the site, so there are many options to listen to my voice and my "words of wisdom".

As I previously stated, I will be doing a brand new Oscar chart in the coming days. Only 24 days away from the Academy Awards (if they happen).

No comments: