The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

R.I.P. Christine Garofano 1921-2008

Well, it wouldn't be appropriate to not post something about this celebrity. She's more of a celebrity in my life. My Aunt Tina died today and I don't really know what to write here. I can tell you that I'll be heading back to Massachusetts probably tomorrow. Didn't expect a trip back home so soon, but that's life. I'm also probably not going to be blogging very much over the next few days. I got to write a eulogy and I need dedicate enough time to do that.

I'm not crazy about posting personal stuff, but I posted a couple pictures of me with her through the years. I just felt like it.

Well, that's all I'm going to write right now.

Christine Garofano was 86...

3 comments:

IncrediBlack said...

I'm sorry about your aunt, man. If there's anything I can do to make this easier for you (ride to the airport, etc.) let me know.

Fletch said...

It sounds like you two were pretty close. I'm sorry to hear the news.

Oscar said...

I'm sorry, i really am. God Bless her.