The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

The Plan for Tomorrow

Around this time tomorrow night, the Oscars will be very close to being over. We'll know almost everything. It's exciting. Anyway, here is my plan for tomorrow in case you were wondering. I have two options. One is stay at my apartment and blog live all day. The other is go down to Orange County and watch it with a couple friends. The issue with that is I don't know if I want to drive all the way down to Orange (probably be like 90 minutes or so from LA). It might not be worth it.

Whatever happens, I'll be here at 9:00 a.m. PST, blogging about something. It will be a slow morning I'm sure, but things will pick up by the afternoon.

Hope to see you tomorrow.

No comments: