The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Oscar Prediction Podcast

I just recorded a podcast talking briefly about my final Oscar predictions. You can listen to it if you click HERE.

As I've written here before, the podcasts are in the iTunes music store. You can subscribe to them and they will be delivered right to your iTunes. All you have to do is go to the iTunes store and type in "Spaghetti Sauce" in the search engine. It will pop right up. The other option is to subscribe on the Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas' Podcast page. Once again, the podcasts will be delivered right to your iTunes.

This is much better than listening to them on the site. I only have the site since it is the home for the audio. With that said, the most important thing to do is simply listen, so whatever way you want to do it is fine by me. Look out for my Oscar reaction podcast either Monday or Tuesday.

No comments: