The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Oscar Contest is HERE!

As you can tell from the title of this post, the 1st Annual Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas Oscar Contest is here! Don't have any idea how well this will go, so we'll find out together. Please tell your friends and family as the more people, the better. No prizes this year as I simply don't have the money to give away anything. Next year if I'm rich, then maybe I'll give away a DVD or something cool.

Click HERE to enter the contest!

As I stated previously, I did want to quickly advertise some other contests being run around the internet. I'm sure there are more, so if I forgot one let me know. I try to participate in as many as possible just for fun.

Official 80th Annual Academy Awards Predict the Winners Game: If you want bragging rights for the rest of your life, then try to win this contest. You usually have to get close to a perfect score. I've seen it done a couple times. When I went 21/24 a couple years ago, I still wasn't even near the top.

The 8th Annual eFilmCritic Oscar Pick 'Em: This is a great contest since they give away 50 DVDs. You also don't just pick the winner straight, but rather assign points to each nominee. There is more strategy in this one and it's my personal favorite.

Awards Daily Oscar Contest: This is Sasha Stone's contest. She runs one of the best Oscar blogs, so I'm sure plenty of people will be in it. I also believe she is giving away prizes, but not entirely sure.

The LAMB Oscar Pool: This is the first year for this contest. It's being run by the directory of movie blogs I recently joined. The winner receives a free DVD up to 19.99, so it's definitely worth it.

Outguess Ebert: Am I the only one who can't stand Ebert? Well, here is your chance to shut him up. He's giving away some great prizes, so it's worth it.

Can you Beat the Crowd?: This contest gives away a free book to the winner.

Predict the Oscars!: This is another Oscar pool I found online a year or so ago.