The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, February 1, 2008

In Finke We Trust

Although, the WGA strike is killing me and many others throughout the industry, it has been rather entertaining and informative to read Nikki Finke's Deadline Hollywood Daily. To be honest, I had heard of her before the strike (my boss at my last internship wanted her site printed out every day for her morning gossip), but never really read her stuff.

Anyway, she's been the one source of information during the strike and especially during the press blackout. I always get a little excited when I see I have an unread story in my rss feeds from DHD. Hoping that the strike will be over. Talks are currently being categorized as "very productive". What does that REALLY mean? I don't know, but I want to think it is good.

No comments: