The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Fortune Cookie Series: Part II

I got this fortune cookie the other day and I haven't had time to write about it yet. Yes, it's the grand return of the fortune cookie series.

Fortune:
You will have good luck and over many hardships.

Analysis:
Isn't this like the standard fortune? I think I've got this one at least ten times. Or maybe I just need a lot of good luck and help overcoming hardships. I don't know.

I look at this fortune and hope its in reference to my work. Stilling waiting on that damn company. It's been almost two weeks and I was told to call them back if I didn't hear anything.

Work has been a hardship the last year. Things could have gone differently, but that's life sometimes. I think/hope it will work out in the end. Only time will tell.

I don't really know what else this could really be referring to? Maybe my love life? Maybe I'll bump into somebody special at the grocery store this week? You never know. Anything is possible.

The problem with this fortune is that it's very broad. Then again, fortune cookie fortunes are always broad. This one is just worse. All I know is I will have good luck and will be able to over many hardships. Basically, I can't be stopped with that combination. Watch out!

1 comment:

Fletch said...

Fortune cookies have been pissing me off lately, mostly because they have a really simple task (tell a fortune) that they don't even live up to.

These days, it seems all I eve get are "Compliment Cookies" (my term) that tell me "You are a warm and kind person" or some such garbage, or I get "Statement Cookies" like "The world is ready for you to do something special."

WTF?!?!

All I want is "You willl step on a rock today" or "You will get good sleep tonight" or "The stars are about to shine brightly for you." Is it really that hard?