The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Dating Season Has Begun


It's less than an hour into February 15th on the west coast, but I want to let everyone know that "Dating Season" is officially "open". I have an unwritten rule that unless I have a girlfriend before December 1st, then I will not get seriously involved with a girl until February 15th. Why? Because I don't want to spend all kinds of money for Christmas and Valentine's Day on a girl I just met. I'm sorry, but I'm cheap.

So, starting now until December 1st, I'm officially back on the market. I'd just figured I would let all my loyal readers know in case they were wondering.

2 comments:

Christine Vyrnon said...

I knew it! You're probably not the only guy who subscribes to this philosophy. I think I'll adapt it for myself.

Mikey Filmmaker said...

You would be surprised how much money I've saved with that philosophy.