The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Complete Oscar Chart Update

I've posted a new chart for all 24 categories. To look at it, click HERE!

I will be starting my Oscar Series that I've been writing about starting on Monday. I'll basically be doing a bunch of different things over the next two weeks to get excited about the big day.

The Oscar Contest that I have been talking about will also be posted within the next couple days. I also plan to let everyone know about a bunch of other Oscar contests being run that I have participated in the past or will be participating in this year. Not sure if I've written this, but I won't be in the Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas Oscar Contest. It just doesn't seem like the right thing to do.

No comments: