The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

AMC to Have Best Picture Marathon

Not sure if you have heard, but AMC is doing a marathon screening of all five Best Picture nominees on Saturday, February 23rd. This is kind of cool, but I probably won't be attending. Wish it was the week before or something since I don't have the time to spend the day before the Oscars in the movie theatre.

Still, if you haven't seen any of these movies or just want to see them again, this is a great opportunity. It's $30 for all five movies and you get a FREE large popcorn with free refills! Check out their website HERE to see if your city doing the marathon.

1 comment:

Fletch said...

I hate AMC, but that is cool. Though I have already seen all five because I'm just that damn cool (or not).