The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, February 1, 2008

Advisory: Global Warming in Beverly Hills

For all my Los Angeles and Orange County readers, a film I produced last year, I Saved the World from Global Warming has recently been accepted into the Beverly Hills Shorts Festival. This festival runs from February 28th to March 2nd.

The film is screening on March 1st at 7:00 p.m. Check out the festival's site HERE. I'll probably post some more details later, but you should come. It will be a golden opportunity to meet the one and only, Mikey Filmmaker, in person. I'll even bring a sharpie if you want an autograph.

I Saved the World from Global Warming
Written & Directed by Kyle Dickinson and Nolan Wang
Produced by Mikey Filmmaker (That's my real name)
Starring David Nett, Karen Corona, Duane Daniels, William Knight, Sam Ross, and Chris Helvajian

P.S. I'm trying to contact the directors' agents for a possible podcast to promote the screening.

No comments: