The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Rock of Love is BACK!

If you've been reading this blog for some time, then you may know that I am a huge fan of Rock of Love with Bret Michaels. Last night, the show premiered season two and I have a feeling it's going to be another great season. I just envy how Bret is able to get like 20 girls to basically get on their knees and want to pleasure him in anyway possible (I knew I should have been in a band). Hell, last night a couple of them already showed them his tits rather than shake his hand. It's classic.

I wouldn't call it the best reality show, but I think it's a lot of fun. It's one of my personal favorites. Although, I think VH1 in general has some really good reality shows. I was also watching Scott Baio is 46... and Pregnant, which also premiered last night. I missed season one, but last night's show was hilarious.

My favorite part of last night's Rock of Love debut was that one of the girls got so wasted that she passed out and never even met Bret. Hence, she was one of the five girls eliminated. She makes it all the way to the show, then passes out. What an idiot!

I'll definitely be talking about this season throughout the season.


Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas

No comments: