The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

PTA is Here to Save Us



I don't know what's the deal with this picture, but I found it rather amusing. Look at all the shining light around P.T. Anderson. Maybe, I haven't been crazy all these years for worshipping him? He's the second coming.

Seriously, he's got to be very happy right now. It took a while for people to take his Oscar chances seriously for There Will Be Blood. I personally had him in my top five since my very first chart back in November, but enough about me.

Does he or his film have a shot to make some noise? It's tough to say right now, but I think so. The buzz continues to grow and grow, and that may take him over the top.

Check back later today or tomorrow for my first official chart with the actual Oscar nominees. The real race is beginning and I'm not going to lie when I say it's very exciting. Yippee!

No comments: