The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Oscar Contest is Coming... (Hopefully)

For all my loyal readers, listeners, and fans, I've decided to hold the Inaugural Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas Oscar Contest. I will be posting details in the coming weeks, but it's real simple. You try to guess as many Oscar categories (24 total) as possible. It will be a good way to get people "excited" about the blog. I also want to do it since I don't (personally) know anyone that has ever ran an Oscar pool and I think it would be fun.

The winner gets bragging rights and an imaginary high five from yours truly, Mikey Filmmaker.

Any ideas how to advertise and make this a real competition is encouraged. I'll probably be posting it on MySpace and Facebook. I'm excited and this will be a lot of fun (hopefully)!

No comments: