The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, January 7, 2008

NH Primary Tomorrow

Living in Massachusetts (for the moment) has given me first hand experience of the NH primary. Can someone tell me why Hilary Clinton is calling my house in regards to the primary when I don't even live in New Hampshire? I understand the commercials since many people that live in New Hampshire work in Massachusetts. I'll buy that, but why call houses? Is Hilary that desperate for votes that she's trying to get people to cross the state border? Does she want me to take the place of some dead guy in Nashua, NH tomorrow to help her win? I don't know, but some really good questions to ask.

As for tomorrow, Obama looks great. I've signed up to work on the campaign in California and I'm constantly getting emails from people with updates. Latest update I've heard is he's building an almost ten point lead in New Hampshire. Don't want to jinx anything, but things are looking great for Barack and not so great for Ms. Clinton. I can't wait for the results. I'll have more tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Dicking Your Dragon said...

Leave Hilary alone. Its a simple mistake made by some low level people on her campaign. People like you will be once you get back to your California and start work with Obama.

I understand not voting for her, or Edwards but they are still within the same party. Have some party pride, instead of slanderizeing her with remarks of cheating votes. (Shes not like Bush)

There is a reason the Dems have been getting handed in recent past and its a lack of coming together.

Mikey Filmmaker said...

Slander? Loosen up a little. You obviously take some things I say on this blog too serious. If that really offended you, then I don't know what to tell you. I'm sure Hilary has gotten over it.

I've never voted for a Republican in my life. It's either Democrat or blank the ballot. Add on top of that all my time I've spent helping out politicians from the city and state level (Obama would be first national) throughout my life. My grandfather was a politician for 25 years, I grew up with it.

Don't question my party pride.