The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Monday, January 14, 2008

Leaving

Well, I return to California tomorrow after spending the last month and a half in Massachusetts at home. First of all, damn did the time fly by. I think now that I'm getting older (22 yrs old), I'm realizing more and more that time goes by really quick.

I was actually supposed to go back tonight and as I write this I would probably be very close to landing. I declined to fly today due to bad weather (snowstorm in Boston) and postponed my flight by a day. So, I'm leaving tomorrow.

As with any trip back home, I never do everything I want. I usually sit in my room the night before and quietly reflect. Tonight, I spent the time reflecting on what the hell I'm going to do with my career. I have an interview with Sears (Yippee!)on Friday, so we'll see what happens there.

I'm still hoping for a quick settlement of the WGA strike, so I can pursue my true passion and career of filmmaking. Only time will tell and I'm not making excuses.

I'm also looking forward to seeing my friends, who I haven't seen since November/December. In contrast, it's always hard to say goodbye to the family again. I have no idea when I will be returning to Mass. It really depends on my employment, first and foremost.

It also still sounds a little weird to me, but I live in California now. And, tomorrow at 8:30 pst, I will be looking at palm trees again.


Check out Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas

No comments: