The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, January 11, 2008

I Drink Your Milkshake

"There Will Be Blood" is beginning to enter pop culture lore with the infamous final scene of the film. I won’t spoil it here, but basically it involves bowling pins and milk shakes. Some guy even registered the domain IDrinkYourMilkshake.com and is offering free email addresses to a certain number of people. Myself being the obsessed fan that I am quickly emailed the guy to get one.

He just emailed me back with the great news. I have a new email address: MikeyFilmmaker@IDrinkYourMilkshake.com. That’s right and the email address is for real. I just tested it out. I don’t plan on using it too much, but it’s a fun address to have while "There Will Be Blood" is fresh in the minds of the general public.

No comments: