The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Globes Tomorrow

I have posted final Globes predictions in the Awards Invasion section of the site. The major race analysis can be found HERE. My final predictions for all the races can be found HERE.

It won’t be the same without the regular awards broadcast, but there should still be some really good races. I’m thinking it’s going to be a huge “press conference” for "No Country for Old Men". It might be a little tougher for that film come Oscar time, but it should be a safe bet for now. I also think "Juno" should have a strong showing in the Musical or Comedy categories.

I’ll post my reactions after the winners are announced. I may also be doing some podcasting before and after the show if time permits. I’ve got a lot to do in the next two days before I head back to California, so we’ll see.

No comments: