The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Blogs and Oscars, Oh My!

Last night, I spent some time thinking about what I'm going to do for the next month on this blog. The Oscars are on February 24th and I wanted a plan. Here's the deal.

I'm going to be writing a lot about this year's races. I want to look at some more closely than others. I'm also going to be doing some lists like favorite Oscar moments and biggest Oscar upsets according to me. I'm probably only going to look at the last ten or five years, but I think it will be fun.

If any reader has a suggestion for a list they would like to see, I would be happy to do it. So here is your chance. Request something while you still have a shot.

Otherwise, prepare for an exciting month at Spaghetti Sauce and Sweet Peas.

1 comment:

Dicking Your Dragon said...

most awkward moments ( roberto bellini, adrian brody)

top 10/5 biggest oscar make-up awards (denzel winning for glory but not until training day)

jokes that bombed the biggest

least deserving oscar winners

worst loosers(eddie murphy walking out)


Ya i know there are some FUCKING AWESOME ones in there.