The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Pain and Pleasure with IMDB

Well, "Sweet Pea" is officially on imdb! There's only one problem. They forgot to add over 80% of the information I originally submitted. Some might remember me talking about imdb a couple months ago and might be wondering what the hell happened. Well, let's just say the film ran into some problems.

The biggest problem of all being that the Boston Film Festival never fully added my film to their website. So, the imdb staff kept rejecting my request due to nothing matching up. I had to have someone manually look at it, but it took forever since they have about one person checking the boards every couple days. Basically some requests take a couple weeks.

Anyway, on Christmas, the guy posted that you would put the title live. I just saw this today and got all excited. My dream has come true, but they only people credited for the film are ones that already have existing profiles. So, now I got to fix this because I'm not on the page as well as practically the whole crew.

I'll keep you updated as I continue to look into this problem.

If you do want to check it out, look no further: Sweet Pea

No comments: