The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Effects of Strike Setting in for Average Viewer

Something funny happened earlier tonight. My Dad came home and wanted to watch "Criminal Minds", one of his favorite shows. About two minutes in, he said, "I've seen this one before." In the other room, I told him he better get used to it. Luckily, both the Bruins and Celtics played tonight, so there was other stuff to watch, but I thought it was funny.

For a couple minutes, we watched "Deal or No Deal". And, I can honestly say I fucking hate that show. I really hate all those reality shows that are purely about luck. It's annoying and stupid television.

Sadly, with the strike still going and negotiations going nowhere, the average viewer better find other ways to entertain themselves unless they want to watch reruns or shitty reality tv.

No comments: