The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

15 "Raw" Years

Last night was the 15th anniversary of Monday Night Raw. And, after 15 years the show is still going strong. You really can't ask for a better wrestling show and last night was proof. I don't watch Raw like I used to for the simple reason that my living situation is much different than it was when I was growing up. During my California years, I either forget it's on or don't feel like using the television to watch wrestling since most of my roommates through the years don't enjoy it.

As for last night's show, they packed three hours with tons of special appearances and a hilarious look back at the last 15 years. It's funny to look back at some of the stuff they did. Watching guys like The Rock (sadly absent last night), Stone Cold, and DX you realize how good they all were. They rarely failed to disappoint the crowd.

As for the special appearances, it was good to see the likes of Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold, Sunny (still very attractive at 35), Trish, and Lita to name a few. You also can't forget about some of the real old timers who wrestled in the gimmick battle royal such as IRS, Jim Neidhart, and the unforgettable, yet horrible Gillberg! I couldn't stop laughing when he could out to the ring.

Throughout the three hours, I came to one conclusion. The WWE and Monday Night Raw are here to stay for some time.

1 comment:

Dicking Your Dragon said...

Speaking of wrestling i found this hilarious link where the Iron sheik gets a huge, raging boner in his Superman like shiny undies as he lays Hulk Hogan down on the mat.

For good measure here is the link enjoy.

http://cottonandsand.com/sandandcotton/?p=2393