The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I'm Thankful For, Pt. 2

Alright, I'm done thinking, I think. I have to admit the turkey of the year for me goes to "Un-Employment"! I know it's not really a thing, but think about it. It has given me plenty of highs and lows. On the high note, it allowed me to go to the Amoeba Records show and a meeting with P.T. Anderson. On the low note, it has cost me a lot of money and boring days at the apartment. You can't give it to anyone else.

As for being thankful, I am. I'm a bitter man, too. Things could be better, but that's life. I'm looking forward to what the future holds. Part of me was glad I got to spend Thanksgiving alone. It made me reflect while I gorged myself with a roasted chicken and Hawaiian rolls (my holiday tradition on Easter and now, Thanksgiving). You might not think it's a good meal, but it is rather fulfilling.


So, Happy Thanksgiving, my loyal readers! Hope it was a good one.

No comments: