The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, November 9, 2007

Team. God. Team. Force. Strike!

After finding out about my prospective job, it did feel pretty good to go out last night and try to forget about the failures. We went back to Barney's for trivia, which is quickly becoming a weekly tradition. This was the third straight week. It was also our third straight loss, but that's okay.

After creating a ridiculous team name, Team God Team Force Strike!, we managed to be the life of the bar. Brian, Dres, Julian, Kyle, and I even won the drinking round. How do you ask? Kyle busted out his mad singing skills while the rest of us provided support. Damn, I wished I filmed that.

I guess the moral of this post is somehow it's possibly to enjoy yourself even as your professional life falls apart in front of your eyes.

No comments: