The ONLY Oscar Blogger, who lives in walking distance to the Kodak Theater!

Friday, November 30, 2007

A Little Late, but Still Remembered

I just quickly wanted to say that six years ago George Harrison passed away on November 29, 2001. Yeah, I know it's November 30th, but I've been busy all day and didn't have time to post anything earlier today. His death was not as shocking as Lennon's, but he still left the world way too young at the tender age of 58 after a long battle with cancer.

I still remember the day George died. It was a bit of a shock to me. I woke up and found out he was dead. I just watched television programs all day that nation paid tribute to the Beatle.

I will talk about this more tomorrow, but I'm dedicating my team trivia win to George. I know he helped us out during that crucial scrabble question in overtime tonight.

I miss you, buddy.

No comments: